Need Comfy Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
Starting a new job and will be on my feet all day , will have to wear a suit or professional clothing, really tight for money so need something reasonably priced but comfy Any suggestions- nude / black preferably?
bobbyjoe Posts: 395
I always buy my sensible comfy shows in M&S - think they are footloose brand or something like that.
eefc Posts: 1201
Ok so I know these are not the cheapest of shoes but I saved up and invested for the same reason- I do a lot of walking around and wearing the heels I normally used to wear was not going to cut it. I tried cheap shoes from Pennys but my feet were killing me from being to flat. I invested in these: [img:1q4057yg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QrvtZ9V9L._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg[/img:1q4057yg] Not totally the same pair but they were so worth it. They were €85 but my feet have never been so comfortable and I can walk home from work and all in them- its great! Best investment ever. And they look grand under suit trousers- not so good with skirts and flesh tights but ok with black tights and skirt. :-8
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
What's the brand, can't see it?n :-8
eefc Posts: 1201
[quote="Kickasswife":2enp6fga]What's the brand, can't see it?n :-8[/quote:2enp6fga] Sorry kickasswife- they are Clarks wave walk. Seriously- like slippers! And very bouncy - no more feeling the stones in the ground!
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Birkenstocks have a brand called Footprint - it's like wearing pillows on your feet. I do a fair bit of walking and I wear them all the time. They aren't cheap, but you'll probably find them on Amazon for less than in the shops, but well worth the investment.
Tangled Posts: 24
Clarks are actually doing some lovely styles at the moment and they'd be sooooo comfy
hestia Posts: 2368
Can't beat a good 'aul pair of Rocketdogs. Ideal for the stereotypical lesbian from the ankle down i.e. me. Flat, sensible, but on the right side of cool. So cherished by me that when an old flatmate went postal on a group of us in a house-share a few years back, he cut my favourite pair up. He knew what he was doing alright. F*cker should get the death penalty obviously. Anyway, you'll find them in Shuh and on-line.
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[quote="AoifC":3dfcav43][quote="Kickasswife":3dfcav43]What's the brand, can't see it?n :-8[/quote:3dfcav43] Sorry kickasswife- they are Clarks wave walk. Seriously- like slippers! And very bouncy - no more feeling the stones in the ground![/quote:3dfcav43] Super, thought they might have been :lvs Clarks :o)ll