Need help -1.5 stone by 15th June!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hipbaby Posts: 4530
Girls I have my SIL's wedding coming up and I need to lose weight and tone up for it. I have a lot of baby tummy that needs to go! I did weight watchers after having DD but only managed to lose .5 stone in 3 months! So please help me for the easiest and most effective way to lose weight and tone up without having to go completely without :-8 thanks!! www.hipbaby.ie
blueswallow Posts: 1244
Firstly, congratulations on losing the half stone. :o)ll As for finding an 'easy' way to lose weight, I've given up hope that such a thing exists. :o0 I think to get results, you need to be doing something very different from your old routine. That in itself - the change in routine - can be difficult and takes dedicated commitment until it doesn't feel so strange anymore. However, it doesn't necessarily mean doing something you don't like. For example, one of the changes I've made is to start going to dance classes again. The hard part is being honest with yourself about the changes you're making. In my own case, I've often denied myself snacks and felt hard done by - and then been disappointed because I didn't see the results I'd like on the scales. The thing is, though, that whenever that's happened, I've realised that I conveniently forgot/ignored all the times I [i:2vx2byct]didn't[/i:2vx2byct] deny myself the snack! :o0 So, just think what changes you can make that you know you can stick to. Best of luck! :wv
Thanks blue swallow! And i just discovered a support sticky on the mums and kids forum so think I am going to join that!! www.hipbaby.ie
ledzepmad Posts: 45
you could easily lose that on ww till June You could do it by doing ww and alternating with wendie plan which a redistrubution of points. Or you could try hypnotism. I am getting married in june and hope to lose exactly the same I am on ww online at the mo its 13quid a month and i put in points and exercise points evreyday, there is no other easier way of doing it, its maths you eat less and move more. I have lost about a stone and thats all because I never manage to do the full week properly but it can be done if you want the low down on the wendie plan I have pasted it below You can start it on a thursday and have your super high day on the saturday you can't use exercise points thats the only thing on your low days you can bulk up on egg white omelettes cooked with frylight, no point soups, veg no point curries, etc. raw veggies etc shd - is super high day and sld - super low day apparently you can lose 6 pounds in a week on it: 22 Points Day 1 = 23 Day 2 = 20 Day 3 = 32 SHD Day 4 = 18 SLD Day 5 = 22 Day 6 = 21 Day 7 = 18 WI 21 Points Day 1 = 22 Day 2 = 19 Day 3 = 31 SHD Day 4 = 17 SLD Day 5 = 21 Day 6 = 20 Day 7 = 17 WI 20 Points Day 1 = 21 Day 2 = 18 Day 3 = 30 SHD Day 4 = 16 SLD Day 5 = 20 Day 6 = 19 Day 7 = 16 WI 19 Points Day 1 = 20 Day 2 = 17 Day 3 = 29 SHD Day 4 = 15 SLD Day 5 = 19 Day6= 18 Day7=15 WI 18 Points Day 1 = 19 Day 2 = 16 Day 3 = 28 SHD Day 4 = 14 SLD Day 5 = 18 Day 6 = 17 Day 7 = 14 WI
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
ledzepmad...that wendie plan sounds great i will def give that a go i may work out my daily points again and give it a lash...how has it being working for you?
ledzepmad that is brilliant thank you so much for taking the time to paste that. I have an excel spreadsheet done of all my fav foods and am going to encorporate that! :thnk www.hipbaby.ie
i am trying it this week as I have party on sat night, I am finding other things help like not eating anything sugary until my treat in the evening so a low day starts like this: apple before work cofffee and slimline milk rice krispies s30g is 1.5 point(large bowl and I find them quite filling) with milk and xylitol - xylitol is birch tree sugar that you get in health food shops it tastes exactly like sugar and 1/3 cals of sugar and good for your teeth no aftertaste. then I might have another apple or carrot batons to snack on i find if the mornings are low then it frees me up for the rest of the day. so 3 for brekkie Lunch a chicken salad chicken breast with plain salad, raw onion, tomato the protein fills you up I think cut the bread during the day and you'll see a big difference, but on ww you can eat what you fancy within points which is great. 2.5 then pasta 90 grammes is 4.5 dried pasta smoked salmon 1.5 for 40 grammes which is quite a lot and broccoli and maybe 2 tsps boursin light so about 7. in total then 2 scotch pancakes 2.5 and two tsps of nutella for 1 so 3.5 in total so 16.5 in total and if I am hungry in the evening I will boil up two eggs and eat just the egg white. even if you don;t want to join if you buy yourself a little notebook and write everything down, maybe look at the community recipes that are free to look at on teh www.weightwatchers.co.uk website and also buy the magazines they are good. xx
no worries girls, if you want anymore info let me know also this is a brillant website http://www.freewebs.com/noreenblackett/ all the junk food is on that the points for chinese a lot of its english but the general idea is there xx
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
thats a great help thanks :wv
baby-bel Posts: 929
i never heard if the wendie plan before??? must try it