Need to get a good exfoliator

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
hi all, I usually use the Simple exfoliating body wash and all of a sudden i think its no good :duh: Anyway just wondering if anyone can recommend a nice one? Thanks all :wv
bettyd Posts: 31
Hiya, Soap and Glory Flake Away scrub is unreal! Started using it this summer and it's the best I've ever used leaves your skin baby soft and smells delish. :)
yippeeme Posts: 2139
I really like the Yes To Carrots one. It has carrot oil in it and leaves your skin sooo soft and smooth. Good for sensitive skin too which i have! :wv
mrsG2b2011 Posts: 748
Hi girls, I have never heard of either of them but could do with trying a new one myself, as like MrsMM2010 I use the simple one and find it no good anymore. Could you tell me where I would find them?
yippeeme Posts: 2139
The Yes to Carrots range are in most chemists and are fairly cheap too! :)
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
i use the exfoliating gloves in the shower most days with regular shower gel, really notice the difference. use soap and glory exfoliator once or twice a wk as well!
mrsG2b2011 Posts: 748
cool, thanks, I must pop into a chemist and see if I can find one. Thanks
Twirl Posts: 5598
Thanks girls must write those down. Yeah the gloves are great, i havent had them in ages though so must invest again.
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
I'd second soap and glory flake away and often boots have 3 for 2 on their items and they are reasonably priced - also i have heard of people making their ownbody scrubs from recipes on the net from various beauty therapists....also liz earle has a great book on home made beauty treatments so i will look through mine tonigth and see what she has for body scrubs.... :o)ll
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
I love the Sanctuary Salt Scrub, it smells gorgeous!!