Menu

Need to get my wedding video edited! Help?

Go to All Things Wedding

kerrybridetobe16
New Wolly

Need to get my wedding video edited! Help?

Postby kerrybridetobe16 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:49 am

Hi all,

To save money we recorded our own wedding video. Now we have hours and hours of footage and I'd like to get a professional to edit it to make a nice video for our anniversary. Do you know of anyone you would reccomend for this? I did a bit of googling but it didn't really help me out so any reccomendations would be really appreciated!

Ciaranoc
New Wolly

Re: Need to get my wedding video edited! Help?

Postby Ciaranoc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi, did you have any luck with this..?

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:40 am

What about college students who could do it for their course?

Donna Kelly
New Wolly

Postby Donna Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Have you tried outsourcing companies. I had an old photo that had become badly faded and had 2 rips in it and i got cravy quotes. I eventually found outsourcing india i think it was but if you google outsourcing wedding video editing id say you will get some. because you have hours and hours of footage thats going to be the most expensive part going through all that. It might be worth getting video edditing software and going through it yourself and then when you have the stuff you dont want in it get a company to just tidy it up and put the finishing touches to it. I also love the idea of getting onto colleges and seeing would students be interested in doing it thats a fab idea.

SpringChicken87
New Wolly

Postby SpringChicken87 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:04 pm

Have you tried doing it yourself? Save more money! You can get HitFilm for free and it is easy to use and guides online and if your do want extra stuff added to it you can just pay for cross overs and Add ons.

lotuslove
New Wolly

Postby lotuslove » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:11 am

O:o) Cool idea to record your own video , I suggest learn some basic editing its really easy and in that way you can cut out the parts of the video you don't want and edit the way you like it , If you have a Apple computer you can always go down to the Apple store and they have free classes on I movie ect . O:o) Good luck try and see it as a learning adventure

Classic Resorts - Worldwide Luxury Honeymoons
leavesfall
New Wolly

Postby leavesfall » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Hello! We will have our Wedding Day at the end of January. And I'm looking, somebody, who can make a good little film about us and make it on a high level. Did you take your one from here https://bstars.eu/ or no? If it's not, please, write me your recommendation. Thank you

Go to All Things Wedding