Nerves at me....awful feeling I'm forgetting something!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

b2bdec08 Posts: 470
Hey everyone etting married in a few days and getting awful nerves!Don't know why...it's almost a feeling of forgetting somehing important but when I try to even focus on what I think needs doing my mind is going blank!!! This probably sounds mad but trust me it's driving me mad!! :o0
milis Posts: 7998
If you have your dress, boys suits, church, priest and hotel sorted, don't worry about what else you might have forgotten! So long as you are able to get married, you'll be grand!! :o0 Enjoy your day!
b2bdec08 Posts: 470
Thanks Millis!!I know I prob sound mad... :o0 Not a nervous person normally...don't know what's coming over me!
milis Posts: 7998
Not at all, it's the panic of if something goes wrong now there's nothing I can do about it :o0 Try to relax though, I'm sure you have everything covered!
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Try your best to relax and enjoy the last few days, I have to say i've really enjoyed the last couple of days..........I'm getting married in the tomorrow and can't wait.
Sweets08 Posts: 958
[quote="*snowflake*":25vqvzi8]Try your best to relax and enjoy the last few days, I have to say i've really enjoyed the last couple of days..........I'm getting married in the tomorrow and can't wait.[/quote:25vqvzi8] God Snowflake...you're getting married in the morning :o)ll , hope you have a fantastic day, very best of luck to you and ur almost husband!! :wv