Nessun Dorma.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
Poor Pavarotti.... What a voice! I remember standing at the central bank watching him on a big screen when he played in the Point. It was magical...everyone humming along. He said a special hello to us all. Lovely face, extraordinary voice. R.I.P.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Hear on the radio this morning on the way into work he had passed away. :o( He was so talented.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I'm quite sad about this. It's the death of a true legend.
clucky Posts: 26471
Poor guy R.I.P :o(
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
He was just amazing. I remember hearing him for the first time and being blown away. God rest his soul.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Was also sad to hear this - may he rest in peace. Doesn't he have a young family?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
What an amazing voice. I could listen to him all day. Poor guy. The world of music has lost a legnd. :o(
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Dreamster":3mtvbx62]Was also sad to hear this - may he rest in peace. Doesn't he have a young family?[/quote:3mtvbx62] Think he has a 4year old with his second wife, think they originally had twins but lost one cant remember the circumstances, he had a grown up family with his first wife
playabella Posts: 543
[quote="Dreamster":3cqscrkv]Was also sad to hear this - may he rest in peace. Doesn't he have a young family?[/quote:3cqscrkv] Yeah I think he had a young daughter. Very sad :o(
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="TokenMale":2v17lrpn]I'm quite sad about this. It's the death of a true legend.[/quote:2v17lrpn] i echo that......!!!