Nesting???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, just wondering when did you notice you all started nesting? For some reason today I had a bee in my bonnet to get down on my knees and literally scrub the corners of the tiles on the floor!! :o0 I even had dh cleaning the wooden venetian blinds!!!! :-8 My theory is though that all will be done then for ppl coming to visit when babs born, is this the start of it???
happy mummy Posts: 424
I went through a bit of a phase like that a few weeks ago alright. Pointless now seeing as the dust has already gathered on the skirting boards I so diligently scrubbed :o0 and I have absolutely zero inclination to re-do them! It might be the start of it for you alright though, just wasn't for me unfortunately! I got a burst of energy, lasted about a week and then the fatigue settled back in with a bang - I'm sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still need a power nap in the afternoons! But I've read that where some women get the urge to nest other women become uncontrollably tired so I'm guessing I'm falling into the latter of the two categories! Unfortunately for my poor house :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 Bet your house is fine and perfectly clean. Yeah Im not sleeping really so I def not falling into that. Thanks for the reply though will be interesting to see :o0
happy mummy Posts: 424
You could be one of the lucky ones who nest and nest and nest and then their house is spick and span by the time baby arrives!! Only 3 weeks til you'll be 'term' anyway so you really could be hitting that nesting period that everyone talks about :)
Yeah maybe, just never thought of it like that, only seen yesterday in one of the posts you're regarded full term at 37 wks, I never knew that :-8 I hope it is and I will have sparkling house, wishful thinking :o0