Never a truer word spoken

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Summer Issue of B Magazine hits the shops this weekend!!! [b:2qgcy0kc]B Magazine has taken bridal journalism to a whole new standard.[/b:2qgcy0kc] In your copy of B Magazine you will find more than just ads and photographs; B is full of real articles and advice from the brides of WOL about how to make your wedding the event you have always wanted.
jen0808 Posts: 1076
[quote="mrs. blues":37v5x51p]Summer Issue of B Magazine hits the shops this weekend!!! [b:37v5x51p]B Magazine has taken bridal journalism to a whole new standard.[/b:37v5x51p] In your copy of B Magazine you will find more than just ads and photographs; B is full of real articles and advice from the brides of WOL about how to make your wedding the event you have always wanted.[/quote:37v5x51p] [img:37v5x51p]http://mac.honan.net/uploaded_images/orly-750116.jpg[/img:37v5x51p]
Lucille-Bluth Posts: 1145
"Five articles by fellow Wollies, and tons of quotes from the forums of WeddingsOnline.ie" So five people volunteered to have their words in print, and for those who wouldnt volunteer they just pilfered their words and stuck them in the magazine anyway!
milis Posts: 7998
I'm getting curious. When's it out? :-8 PS -If I can identify anyone I feel I have every right to take the p i s s
chatter2cat Posts: 996
[quote="Milis":21cz5wwx]I'm getting curious. When's it out? :-8 PS -If I can identify anyone I feel I have every right to take the p i s s[/quote:21cz5wwx] Well if we struggle, Mrs Blues'll have it sussed within seconds of publication... :o)ll
lil-star Posts: 3149
Would you not die of shame if they quoted you on something ridiculous that you said?? :-8 Like my dress isnt fitted so im going commando, do you think the priest will mind?
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="lil-star":ks4htgcw]Would you not die of shame if they quoted you on something ridiculous that you said?? :-8 Like my dress isnt fitted so im going commando, do you think the priest will mind?[/quote:ks4htgcw] I'd like to be quoted on my great advice : Like I told you before Lil-star, if you don't tell him, he won't know *)