New four weddings starting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

New Mrs Posts: 660
So its starting up now again!! Woohoo!!
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[color=#400080:3953jyyj]Its a world wide one? This is a new format, should be interesting to see the culture clashes! :innocent: [/color:3953jyyj]
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Looking forward to it! Is it weird that i'm still mad into wedding shows!?
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
yep im watching it too be interesting to see all the different types of weddings.looking forward to the spanish one!!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Ah.... I'm in the middle of watching something! Is it on Living? I can just watch it on Living +1 if it is! And no Mrs Clooney, it's not weird that you're still into wedding shows! (Might have something to do with the fact I love them too!) :o0
Jawl Posts: 8881
i love the different wedding culture clashes. The American is already a boring moo :o0 Too much liquor?? Too much liquor??? It's a wedding woman :)
[color=#400080:1xt8i6si]The American girl just seems so inoffensive to the point of being dull. Ze Germans know how to party! :o)ll I wonder if the American bride will have any drink at all at her wedding... :eek [/color:1xt8i6si]
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
[quote="Lisi87":2spio0l7][color=#400080:2spio0l7]The American girl just seems so inoffensive to the point of being dull. Ze Germans know how to party! :o)ll I wonder if the American bride will have any drink at all at her wedding... :eek [/color:2spio0l7][/quote:2spio0l7] Yeah, she's so dull.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Have it recording!
[color=#400080:7cty9tq9] I knew it!! God love them... The wedding atmosphere is a bit like the bride, quiet and dull... :-8 [/color:7cty9tq9]