New Hypnotherapy Pratice in Drogheda

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Irish-Hypnotherapy.com Posts: 10
Hello to you all. I just want to take this oppertunity to tell everyone that I have opened a Hypnotherapy clinic in Drogheda. To find out more please go to If anyone is interested in Weight Loss/Control - Stopping smoking etc, etc or any other problem they want to enquire about I would be Glad to help. Clinic is located in Laurence Street Drogheda. Call Karl on 086-8909541 or Mailto: Thank You, Karl Curtis
Karl Curtis AC Dip. Hyp M.I.H.A Member of the Irish Hypnotherapy Association. Singleton House, Laurence St Drogheda, Co. Louth Hypnosis is the fastest, easiest and most natural way of achieving the changes you want. Unlike many other methods that people use for change, hypnosis allows you to change the feeling or emotional part of your mind. Imagine a smoker who simply no longer feels like a cigarette. Would it take massive amounts of willpower or determination to remain a non-smoker? Definitely not! This is why hypnosis has been proved again and again to be the most effective method of quitting smoking. The same applies to weight loss. Changing the way you think about food. Imaging feeling like eating and enjoying healthy foods in the right amount for you. You would automatically lose weight. Once you change the feelings and emotions in your subconscious mind, change become unbelievably easy. Change the Way you Feel, Think & Act Permanently HOME VISIT’S CAN BE ARRANGED To Find Out More About What Hypnotherapy Can Do For You & or Make An Appointment Please Call Karl On 086-8909541 or Email WEIGHT LOSS SMOKING CESSASATION FEARS –PHOBIA’S PANIC ATTACKS ANXIETY STRESS MANAGEMENT SKIN DISORDERS PAIN MANAGEMENT HABITS & DISORDERS ADDICTIONS REGRESSION PROGRESSION CONFIDENCE BUILDING INSOMNIA SELF HYPNOSIS RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS EXAM PREPARATION DRVING TESTS PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BRUXISM PLUS MANY, MANY MORE Karl Curtis is qualified in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy: He graduated from the Irish Hypnotherapy Association at Diploma level. Karl is also a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists & is a full member of the I.H.A & bound to the code of ethics.
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTTT