We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

juicybride Posts: 20
Hi, just wanted to say hello i'm new to weddingsonline, just got engaged valentines night and starting to try and organise the wedding. have nothing booked yet just looking at our options and trying to find the best deal out there. that's all for now. bye.
ela28 Posts: 2552
welcome to the site and a big congratulations to you and your h2b,this is a great site,you will be addicted in no time,if you need any tips,recommendations or advice etc fire away :) enjoy all the planning :wv
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Welcome to WOL........... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll If you need any advice just ask ill be happy to help.........good luck with the planning........ Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll
gwumpy Posts: 182
Congrats :o)ll Enjoy the planning :wv
Asics Posts: 1935
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll & enjoy the planning you will get plenty of tips & advice for absolutly everything music, cakes, dresses, underwear etc etc & as someone else said you will be addicted to WOL in no time :yelrotflmaosmilie: enjoy
Caroline Fraher Posts: 480
Welcome Juicybride - as both a bride-to-be and supplier I can safely say you're in the best place possible to get advice on your wedding!! The bride-to-bes and indeed the new brides are fantastic and very helpful - I'm sure your wedding planning will be as stress free as possible with this gang helping you out! If you need any advice regarding your wedding ceremony, don't hesitate to ask - there's a plethora of us just waiting to answer your queries! I'm sure you'll come to know us all in the next few months - there's Siobhan Oliver, Ryan Morgan, Stella Bass and Claire Sheerin and others, all with oodles of experience and knowledge that they're only too willing to pass on! Best of luck with all your wedding plans and many congratulations on your engagement!! Caroline
fizzie09 Posts: 114
I am new to site aswell but already feel I am going to become an addict :eek. Am finding it tricky to post things guess it just takes practise!
Caroline Fraher Posts: 480
Oh you'll be a pro in no time I'm sure! >:o) And your status will change from 'new wolly' to 'wolly addict' very soon :o0
ela28 Posts: 2552
[quote="fizzie09":3c4xchl6]I am new to site aswell but already feel I am going to become an addict :eek. Am finding it tricky to post things guess it just takes practise![/quote:3c4xchl6] hiya fizzie,don't know if I welcomed you or not so welcome :) a big congrats to you too and best of luck with all the planning we're all here if you need us 24/7 :o)ll :o)ll
juicybride Posts: 20
Thanks Ladies, i just don't know where to start. we're getting married in july next year but i can't decide on the church never mind a venue. Also we're a bit reluctant to pick a venue and put a deposit down incase it closes due to the current climate. Do you think it's best to maybe wait until the end of the year before we pick a place??