New Mrs T had a baby boy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

D Momma Posts: 1101
Hi girls, havent been on my internet provider had some issues with wol so couldnt log on any how........ Was due on saturday 20th June and had final check up on Tuesday 16th. went in a was told bp was up and protien in urine so was sent in to hospital to be monitored. Went in and spent night 9am next morning protein still there so consultant sent me down to be induced had gel at 10am by 4pm had dialated 1cm given another gel and left over night the first gel gave me really bad oains and i was up all night withe second gel was in a hoop. Next day dr came in 10am only dialted to 4cm so at 1pm My waters were broke and I was given oxytocin. With a bang i got the contractions , was given gas and air but it just pi.ssed me off so i gave up on it. I looked for epidural and after it i fell asleep. I was being monitored by consultant as babs was not doing great on oxytocin his heart rate dropped to 88 from 152 they then stopped the oxytocin and his heart rate picked up again. The switching it off and on went on for about two hours and his hr kept dropping so my deepest darkest fear was realised, Dr came in and said I had to have a C section. Was dragged off to or and from all the shock I was violently ill ucked up all I had, then when i thought i was finished I then projectile vomitted all over the anethetist and his beard i was never so mortified in my life. Anyway at 16.57pm 18.06.09 Beautiful baby james was born. So far so good and all is okay
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Ahh What an time of it you had. But congrats at least its over now. Best of luck to your new little family.James is a beautiful name.
miracle_baby Posts: 798
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll
summer daisy Posts: 1336
oh you poor thing- that sounds terrible but congratulations on your little man :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
baby2008 Posts: 1254
Congratulations, James is a lovely name.
Beaubelle Posts: 741
Congrats New Mrs T!!I also think James is a lovely name! Wishing you all the best with your new baby boy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Yaaaa CONGRATS New Mrs T. Welcome baby James :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
red_rubies Posts: 2424
Congrats!!! Delighted you have a lovely healthy baby boy! Lovely name too!! :lvs
petunia Posts: 1626
Congratulations New Mrs T!! :o)ll
zoey Posts: 1574
Congratulations!!!!! Delighted to hear that baby James arrived safe and sound!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll