New name...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FloristJohnPaul Posts: 215
Hi all, We have changed our trading name name from Handmade Events to John Paul, Millinery & Floral Design. Our new website is , have a look and let us know what you think Also our Facebook & Twitter have also changed- (see new details below in signature) hope to see you all back on there. Regards John Paul
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Congrats - BTW - are you another Pope John Paul legacy baby ??
Hi Blossomhill, Thanks, no not a Pope John Paul legacy baby, I was born 3 weeks before Pope John Paul-i was appointed.....so I'm the original John Paul :) Regards John Paul
Deirdre Langan Photography Posts: 65
Hi John Paul, >>"I was born 3 weeks before Pope John Paul" WOW! Admiration. John Paul II was born in 1920 so you're working well beyond your retirement. Fair play to you! :-)
GoldStar Posts: 775
[quote="Deirdre Langan Photography":1qo22g8i]Hi John Paul, >>"I was born 3 weeks before Pope John Paul" WOW! Admiration. John Paul II was born in 1920 so you're working well beyond your retirement. Fair play to you! :-)[/quote:1qo22g8i] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
lol :yelrotflmaosmilie: Deirdre I think you misread my post, I was born 3 weeks before the pope was elected in 1978 and 3 weeks before he chose the name Pope John Paul i. I know i am getting on in years but am not near to retiring yet!!! :compress John Paul