New name

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Blackbird Posts: 5135
Posted in TTC as well. I've changed my name from D**kybird because WOL seems to think it's a bad word and replaces it with duck :o0 so I'm now Blackbird, hopefully there's nothing wrong with that!
jen2 Posts: 3106
Oh dear Lord you are joking. They changed your name. Thats just taking the p*ss a this stage. Dicky is a an abrevation for Richard. Whats wrong with that. Also cant they remeber the poem 2 little Dickybrids sitting on the wall One namesd Peter, the other named Paul. So does this make me a bad mother that I sing this song to my 23 month old son. Hope someone does not ring the ISPCC on me. Jen2
007Babs Posts: 417
Hahaha! That's gas. You can never be too careful these days :o0 ;o) I suppose they must have a wee programme that automatically replaces certain words on a blacklist with 'safer' options...
Tigletts Posts: 2904
You're joking !! :eek :eek What's up with WOL admin these days, I saw the announcement over in OT yesterday, it's a bit OTT isn't it?? They must have got a big complaint or something, don't understand it. I don't think the language was even that bad, and who cares anyhow if it is!
Blackbird Posts: 5135
I know, it's gas. They didn't change my name, it was ok as a username but if it was written in the text it got replaced so I decided to change it to avoid confusion. I didn't realise at first and I thought someone was calling me duck as a term of endearment! Sure Blackbird is good anyway!
I have just registered to the dark side. But dont want to leave here yet, as I am interested to know how everyone here is doing. maybe we should just all join the darkside. >:o) Over 100 wollies have joined since last night. Jen2
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
[quote="jen2":zpet3fk0]I have just registered to the dark side. But dont want to leave here yet, as I am interested to know how everyone here is doing. maybe we should just all join the darkside. >:o) Over 100 wollies have joined since last night. Jen2[/quote:zpet3fk0] Where's the darkside??
Muffin set it up. Lots of Wollies are over there. Actually its only wollies that are over there. Jen2