new presenters for the afternoon show??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsb09 Posts: 1292
girls anyone know who they are? rte been very guarded about it.. and anyone a fan of pure mule its on right now...
lollyfp Posts: 2441
Sheana Keane and Sile Seoige for now as Bláthnaid is recovering from minor surgery apparently. Sile is filling in for her right now... http://www.rte.ie/tv/theafternoonshow/ (See photo above - I loved Sheana's hair when it was short!!)
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Damn it I missed Pure Mule. Was it good? Hope it'll b repeated......
mtv Posts: 935
sorry to change the topic from the afternoon show. pure mule was fab. i was bawling at the end. you cant beat the old love story. they will def repeat it. try rte.ie to see if you can watch it online
fingersx Posts: 193
Sheana brought RTE and Blathnaid to court for bullying. Blathnaid is now suing RTE for unfair dismissal. It was all in the papers. I never liked Blathnaid anyway, I had a feeling she was quite bossy as she reminded me of a girl i used to work with!
blondiee Posts: 771
I always thought Blathnaid was very bossy to the presenters and used take over, i'm not a bit surprised she was up for bullying, I'd be half afraid of her to be honest!
yep pure mule was brill it will def be back and she wont marry that guy, her and scoby can never be together until its finished for ever. i would love to see them together. i thought blathnaid was out sick only saw a bit of it and thought sheena looked much happier and relaxed...
Martiespride Posts: 997
[quote="tinyfeet":2u0ibpi9]Damn it I missed Pure Mule. Was it good? Hope it'll b repeated......[/quote:2u0ibpi9] if you look up www.rte.ie and click on rte player and the date the programme was on you can watch it. this is the link for pure mule i hope it works http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1054858 m *)
leopardess Posts: 906
i know a girl whos a runner on the show...she says sheana is the nicest person you could ever meet, so nice to all staff and gets on with everyone...whereas blathnaid is apparently a serious diva who treats everyone like crap, really rude etc and very difficult to deal with. for example she said one day Blathnaid let out a little fake cough and went mental because people weren't running over to her with honey and lemon drinks and how do they expect her to go on air with cough blah blah blah. i never liked her anyway, she always takes over on the show and totally thinks its her show.
kiss the bride i have heard this too that if it came down to it the rest of show would be sheena and that blathnaid was very bossy but you can see that in her personality though...