new ttc-er

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ttc Posts: 19
Hi. I am new to this. DH and myself have finally decided to TTC after over a year of blissful marriage. Any tips? Thanks, TTC
cmor Posts: 638
Hi ttc just wanted to welcome you and wish you the best of luck. No doubt you will get lots of helpful info here! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Thanks! I am really excited! Can anyone recommend a good TTC book (with more info on food / health rather than charting etc.)?
newlywedbride Posts: 113
Welcome TTC. This forum is really helpful and everyone is so nice so you'll get lots of useful advice. I recently bought "What to expect when you're expecting". Even though I'm not pregnant, I hope to be in the New Year so it is a good read.
helpfulbmaid Posts: 35
Hi ttc I recently bought Optimum Health & Nutrition before during & after pregnancy. It recommends foods for ttc-er's haven't started following it yet but it's easy reading & normal foods. I think it's co-written by Patrick Holford. Hope this helps *)
Thanks for those! I'll have to take a trip into Easons this evening.
charlie crown Posts: 377
Welcome ttc and good luck!
thanks! was very apprehensive about talking to DH last night. It was the first time that I brought up TTC seriously. Before that, we were saying, yup, we would like children at some stage in the future, a few years down the line etc. I was expecting him to say 'no way', but he said he was thinking about it quite a bit over the last few months, and would be very happy to have children sooner rather than later (God willing). I am thrilled to bits, cause I have been thinking about babies for the last few years...especially since we got married. It still scares the living daylights out of me, but I am really excited!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi ttc :wv Welcome aboard the ttc train! Hopefully you'll be looking to change your name very soon! :thnk