New Years Eve Due Date...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Marchgirl Posts: 12
Hi Girls.. Just found out today that my due date is New Years Eve 2011 :o)ll we are delighted and excited.. thinking of having an early scan in two weeks time which would make me 7 weeks gone. any one else have this date??
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Congrats Marchgirl, that is so exciting. My due date is 2nd January but I am secretly hoping that I have the first New year's baby!! Can you imagine how tired you would look on national tv!!!!
Ah Thanks Aug10! Congrats to you to! It is really exciting. Ha I know imagine! hopefully my date wont change!
mrsmiaow Posts: 356
Hi according to my own calcaulations i'm due new years eve but won't know for sure until i have a scan!!! We could be ringing in the new year in the labour ward!!
Congrats mrsmiaow! Its great we could be ringing in the new year! are you going to wait till 12 weeks for first scan??
Augustmum Posts: 686
Oh congrats Marchgirl! hope you have a happy and healthy 8-9months :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm due in Aug just wanted to congratulate you, I got an early scan done at 8 weeks it was amazing seeing the little heartbeat on the screen :heartbeat: wow time is really starting to move along nicely! :stork:
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Congrats marchgirl, gr8 news !! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
momof3 Posts: 510
I always thought Christmas and new years due dates were v exciting. Best of luck to everyone
mrsmiaow Posts: 356
marchgirl, yes im hoping to go for a private scan at about 8 weeks! wont be able to wait for hosp scan! how about you? how you feeling?
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
My sis was due new years eve 2 years ago, poor thing went 12 days over