New York flooding!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maggy Posts: 261
Am all excited about going to New york next week to get married and then I see this about how it's the largest rainfall in over 100 years!! Now it's easing off and I've checked forecasts and they look ok but they didn't predict this either!
paperclips Posts: 3146
Am sure that the sun will shine for you Maggy! At least the flash flooding is this week and not next week :o)ll
Sprocket Posts: 1671
I wouldn't put too much faith in the Daily Mail. They tend to go for shock rather than facts!
ianstuart Posts: 1947
[quote="The new Mrs P":3k083un1]I wouldn't put too much faith in the Daily Mail. They tend to go for shock rather than facts![/quote:3k083un1] The daily mail are not the best for facts , everything will be back to normal by next week. Try not to worry.
Littlebo Posts: 2598
New York Floods a lot tbh. It's funny they can handle - 35 figures ( Wind chill) and huge amounts of snow falls but rain they are not built for! Don't worry they are super organised and will have this remedied straight away and hey with NY weather it will probably up in the 30's by next week!! Oh enjoy!