New York

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelyb2b Posts: 733
Well Im back and the only way I can describe it is WOW WOW WOW!!! I cant wait to go back and there is just so so so much to do, we didn't get to do half the things we wanted! :compress :compress Thanks all for your help when I was preparing and thank god it all went smoothly for us. WOW! :wv
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
What did you do? Where did ye visit? Go on, depress us all on a Tuesday avo!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
wow did you go to any shows? sightseeing? mueseums? shopping?
O gosh on Tues our first full day we went to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. We also went to where the twin towers were, that's amazing. Then wed unfortunately my hubbie was really hit by jet lag! :-8 We took it easy on wed with a stroll up through Byrant Park and watched them skating, then we went into Grand Central Terminal and gosh the whole world could really pass you by in there :xxs Unfortunately Thurs it never stopped raining so we were going to go to Jersey Gardens but by the time we got to the bus station we were so wet we just went back to hotel, changed and then went to Macys!!!! We spent six hours in Macys and we still never got to see it all, it was truely amazing! My hubbie got fantastic value in Tommy Hilfiger like jumpers for $35 here they'd be €90 :eek such a difference. He bought more than I did :yelrotflmaosmilie: I was just wowed by it all, then the top floor was done up with their christmas shop I must put up a pic of that later its amazing. Friday our last day then we went back to Macys got a few things for pressies and then we went to Central Park, again amazing :lvs the colours the park itself is just wow. We went to a show on Fri night the "Blueman Group" and they were very good. Very funny. Of course we went to the top of the Rocketfeller Centre one of the days also and the whole way up to the 70th floor. Wow Wow Wow. Loved it :lvs :lvs :lvs
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
sounds absolutely amazing, you're making me want another trip back there :lvs :lvs Must talk to DH about my birthday present early next year :innocent:
paperclips Posts: 3146
Your post has made me all excited - we're getting married in New York in March :o)ll :o)ll CANT WAIT
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
sounds amazing!!!!!
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
yeah we went on honeymoon, its such a great place and soooooo much to do, planning on going back again next year.... glad you had a good time
LastRolo Posts: 6892
great to hear that you had such a good time!
O we did and thanks again all who recommended places and things to do. It is just wow, who ever hasn't been you'll love it and you'll have a ball. The pic of Macys as I said in previous post [img:2kz9qy42]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/shaundow%20album/PB060480.jpg[/img:2kz9qy42] [img:2kz9qy42]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/shaundow%20album/PB060479.jpg[/img:2kz9qy42] Like have you seen anything like it ever :eek I just couldn't speak, my husband was delighted :hyper: I would love to see the whole place for christmas because Id say its out of this world!