We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sheila07 Posts: 27
Hi girls, Can't wait to get to know you all, be watching this site for a while and finally plucked up the nerve to join. O-O BTW wedding 11th Aug 07 I have only a few things done, have i got any twins out there. Getting married in Co. Donegal.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Welcome Sheila!! :wv
Shin Posts: 8515
welcome sheila O-O hope you become a happy wolly welcome to the fun, the loves, the laughs, the tears and the tantrums enjoy shinxxx
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
welcome sheila, and best of luck with the planning of your big day!!
blondebride08 Posts: 317
hi there! :wv
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Hello and welcome give it a week and you will be addicted like most of the rest of us. :wv
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Welcome to WOL Sheila! I'm not quite your twin - two days before you...enjoy all the planning, and don't worry, I don't have much done either!
McSquigg Posts: 174
Hi Sheila, welcome to the addiction that is WOL! Like yourself I'm fairly new although have been hovering for quite a while. My reception's in Donegal too a couple of weeks after yours so we're kind of twins!
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Squigg":3bisar7n]Hi Sheila, welcome to the addiction that is WOL! Like yourself I'm fairly new although have been hovering for quite a while. My reception's in Donegal too a couple of weeks after yours so we're kind of twins![/quote:3bisar7n] a big warm hug and welcome to you too squig xx O-O
willful Posts: 6822
Hi Sheila, enjoy the site!! :wv