Newborn baby pictures/photographers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs W Posts: 2923
Has anyone any recommendations for photographers? SIL spent an absolute fortune with pixifoto in mothercare, she got about 6 photos and I wasn't that pushed on them. I'd ideally like to get a disc of the pics do I could do my own printing, anywhere between Dundalk and Dublin and not mental money?? Any suggestions?
gingerwhinger Posts: 1421
I know Clairemac photography do baby pictures. Only thing is minor sure where she's based. But her pics are very good Edited to say I'm based in the midlands and my friend had her pics done with her
elsiemay Posts: 60
Check out Rachel fox, think she's a supplier on here but she's also on Facebook. Think its foxy studios or something similar. I 'liked' the page on fb & the newborn pics are stunning , think studios are based in blanchardstown, not far from the m50
Dovetail Posts: 293
I'd recommend giggle and smiles in malahide. Check out her blog/ Facebook page - photos are fantastic.
MrsGilhooley Posts: 1235
There's a fella called Nick who I hear does great photos of kids...
lovelybones Posts: 884
[quote="MrsGilhooley":2qj2p88o]There's a fella called Nick who I hear does great photos of kids...[/quote:2qj2p88o] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
[quote="MrsGilhooley":eg7fn2xe]There's a fella called Nick who I hear does great photos of kids...[/quote:eg7fn2xe] Brilliant!!
highbeam Posts: 2578
A friend of a friend recently set up a photography portrait business and they do fab new born photos. I don't know what they are charging but might be worth checking out. Think they are based in Trim Heres a link to the facebook page
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
Try Gary Barrett. He was our wedding photographer and did our newborn shots. They were AMAZING! Came to our house and only needed about 10 mins to get the pics done. Highly recommend. And was stress free not having to leave the house!