newcomer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kelsar Posts: 690
:wv newcomer.... hi all joined today but av been reading this site for weeks, it brill. by way im a july 09 bride
x_x Posts: 1823
Welcome...let the addiction begin! I'm June 09...
[quote="buggser":12xz15qi]Welcome...let the addiction begin! I'm June 09...[/quote:12xz15qi]already addicted, spend hours ev day on here, av got so many tips and hints,
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Welcome! I'm March 2009 bride 2 b!! Cant wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hi wildrogue, you think you av loads of time, til u ring up 2 try and book people and find they already booked. an we getting amarried on a thursday so thought it wudnt be as hard. :wv
Mrs.October09 Posts: 1
Hi, :wv That makes two of us! well newcomers that is, im actually October 09. So have you much organising done already or is this the starting point?
have a fair bit organised, the usual, church priest, organist, hotel, band/dj videographer, cars, cake picked photographer booked today, dress picked invites half done tink dat it :o0 :o0 :o0 my bridesmaid delighted, reckons all she has to do now is turn up on the day and look pretty. how bout u.
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
omg you've so much done! fair play! i've booked the church and hotel now I'm panicing! :ooh
rockstar Posts: 1815
welcome and congrats! :thnk
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
Welcome and the very best of luck!! Ruairi Finnegan