Menu

Next directory

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

leanbh1 Posts: 473
Has anyone used them?Thinking of ordering jeans.Will they refund you in one of their branches if they dont fit?And how quick are they at delivery? Thanks
workingmom Posts: 3429
OK, looking at the site, it costs almost 10 euro per delivery to your house, they deliver within 7 to 10 working days. Any store in the republic can refund you within 10 days, but they cannot exchange things, so I'd say order 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. Check the help section on their website for more details HTH.
chicam Posts: 1169
I've been using Next online, everything I've bought including jeans have been v v comfy. I ordered my normal size and they fit perfectly. They are quick to deliver & as far as I know have free returns - you can have a courier collect it from you or drop it into a Next store.
Thinkerbell Posts: 187
I order from next all the time, you can get them delivered to a local branch free of charge and you can return them within the 28 days like as if you bought them from the shop. They will refund anything back onto your card that you dont want and they generally have them in within 1 week, couldn't fault them its great!
leanbh1 Posts: 473
thats such great news!Thanks guys.will go ahead and order so.Great tip re delivering to store too!