Next in Carlow - do they stock maternity range?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smurfette Posts: 522
Hey girls, Just wondering if anyone can please tell me if the Next in Carlow stock maternity gear? I remember that its a pretty big Next store, but don't know if they do maternity or not. Its about a 30 min drive from me so I don't want to make the journey if there's nothing there. I was in Next in London a couple of weeks ago and got a great pair of maternity jeans - mega comfortable - so would like to get more. Thanks :thnk
petunia Posts: 1626
its not a big maternity section tbh and the stock was very slow to change when i used go in there BUT if you see something online i think they'll get it in for you and afaik youre not obliged to buy it. God i could be wrong on that but thats the impression i got when i asked about other stuff they had. That said, i got lots of bits there myself :wv
Smurfette Posts: 522
Thanks petunia, that's good to know. I *think* you can order stuff from the website and have it delivered to the store. Must check it out on their website!
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
There wasn't much there last week when I looked but you can order from the site. Enjoy!