Next Ollie & Molly

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Venus Bride Posts: 456
Hi Anyone have the Next Ollie & Molly nursery set ?? It looks lovely on the website. Would appreciate your feedback on if you like it !! Is it lemon and cream ?? Its hard to tell on the website !!
charli Posts: 5994
they have it in my local Next, its cream and beige/brown - it's lovely!! i have my nursery done in Mamas and Papas Barnaby Bear stuff from 4 years ago but iwanted to change a couple of bits so i got the Ollie and Molly curtains, pictures, cot mobile and they are lovely - they dont have the mat and quilts etc in there but they look lovely in the catologue no lemon in it though
darkie27 Posts: 1449
Ok dont laugh i got em already :-8 me and DH couldnt resist them i got the bed in the bag and curtains and the lamp shade will get the rest later they are lovely really cute :wv
Always hoping Posts: 784
Hi! I got the bed set, lamp shade, mobile and pictures. I have ordered all the rest over the net as there is no Next home store in Cork and I got the other bits on a trip to Limerick. It took ages for me to decide on what to do with the nursery but I'm delighted with our choice in the end. Getting all the bits is quite pricey though... I'd say it'll easily come to nearly 400e! :wv
bpk Posts: 845
Oh girls i got these as well got the ..................the curtains ,bumper set /lightshade/border stickers and nappt stacker its gorgeous really love it . I also got two blank canvas pictures painted them cream and stuck one of the large Ollie and Molly stickers in the center .They look so professional and really cute. :o0
darkie27 Posts: 1449
How many packs of the sticker would you need ??
bonita Posts: 1678
Does Next in Dundrum have homeware department - Or is Blanch better?