Nicole Richie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_ ... 07,00.html Have you ever seen pregnancy look so good one someone! She was awful thin looking before and looks great now....wish I had a nice pair of legs like that to go with my bump :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
saw it earlier, I thought she looked fab too!
newyearbabs Posts: 686
OMG she looks so much better now then she did
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
She may look lovely but she weighs under 8 stone!!!! Not healthy for her height without being pregnant let alone now.
wobbler Posts: 300
I'd love to know how celebrities never get strectchmarks! :o( :o(
dovedro Posts: 1295
[quote="wobbler":1s5uegdl]I'd love to know how celebrities never get strectchmarks! :o( :o([/quote:1s5uegdl] I know, all the celebs and models have perfect skin on their bellies...how do they manage it especially when their so thin!
Perci Posts: 3847
[quote:uydmm76h]She may look lovely but she weighs under 8 stone!!!! Not healthy for her height without being pregnant let alone now.[/quote:uydmm76h] I think she looks well and is trying to sort herself out for the baby. She was incredibly skinny a while back but I do think she is short. I'm 5ft 3in and my pre-pregnancy weight was 7st 10lb which is a normal bmi for me. Having said that, I'm now 9st 12lb and I can't see her putting that much weight on.
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
She looks great I think, she does not look too skinny anymore, her legs have gotten bigger and her face has filled out. I spent a week in my bikini 2 weeks ago and I am glad the paparazzi were not there to catch me, I did not look as good as that. FP
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Why is she wearing a bikini?I hate that...unless your covered up