Night Before

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

starpad Posts: 244
is everyone sleeping apart from their h2b's the night before the wedding? i want to stay with h2b as i know he is the only one that will be able to calm me down in the morning :) what is every1 else doing? :-8
Estobesto Posts: 632
HI Ephony! I live with my partner but on the night before the wedding i will be staying in my Mam's house. I think it adds to the excitement not seeing him until you're walking up the aisle. Im looking forward to getting ready with all the girlies the morning of the wedding. If you're happy staying with him the night before its ok. Im sure plenty of people do. Im traditional in that sense.. Each to their own!
LMR Posts: 1925
Definately each to their own, up to you as to how you want to do it. I'll be staying in our apartment with MOH and myabe my mum and himself will be sent off to his parents (my parents live in the UK).
Huggles Posts: 1108
I was thinking the same as you ephony. I was planning on sneaking out early in the morning though cos I'll be up about 4 hours before him for hair and make-up etc. :wv
crazysexycool Posts: 551
im staying at my mothers too, but ill probably drive home at some satge during the night for a cuddle to calm my nerves!! do what yu feel most comfortable with, its YOUR day
Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
We live together but night b4 wedding I plan on staying at my parents, h2b will be staying at his. Think it'll def add to the excitment :o)ll
starpad Posts: 244
i do want to stay in my mums and have wine da night b4 + chat away and do all those things, think ill just need him to reassure me at some stage, ya know? we live together and he's my best friend, so i tell him everything! lol :)
MrsIbizaGirl Posts: 979
I know it'll be really strange to be getting up that morning and not seeing h2b as we are living together in our own house and that is where I'll be staying the night before the wedding. I know I'll be worried about h2b as he is going to be so worried that morning about everything. I'll probably get my sister to text him or something.
Angel2 Posts: 787
I stayed in my parents house the night before. I definitely found it added to the excitment of the build up to the Wedding Day!!!
Loreve Posts: 501
I'm staying with my HTB the night before. Can't wait to wake up with him on our last morning as singles. I'll be leaving very early to get my hair done and will then proceed to my parents house to get dressed etc. I had it all arranged to stay over in my parents the night before but decided that in the end I'd rather be with my best friend. :-8 (Bridesmaid and best man probably staying over to so we'll have a bit of a session the night before!! and a laugh over brekkie the next morning!