NIGHT CLUBS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BETTYBOOP12 Posts: 164
cc
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I don't think 25 is too old for niteclubs at all... my younger sister is 29 and is in niteclubs every weekend... Personally I prefer late pubs though, and am too lazy to head to a niteclub, but each to their own!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i havent really gone to any since i was 18 but thats cos i met h2b. if we were out in town and our friends were going to a club id have no hesitation though-im 23 and hes 29, dont think age really matters (unless your on the pull and then you have to beware that the guy/girl your picking up is actually the right age.......)i do hear some girls in work saying some places can be like a school disco so not good if your hoping to pull!!!
cc
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I loved nightclubs until I was about 24/25, now like Mrs Purple I'd prefer a late bar. I don't think you are too old at 25 for clubbing, each to their own. Although I remember when I was 18/19 thinking that people in their late 20s (i.e. my age now :o( )were far too old to be going to our local nightclub in Donegal, and that is kinda in my head when I go home for weekends. I haven't been clubbing at home in years... Still go very occasionally in Dublin, usually with friends for a b'day night out or something similar.
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
[quote="Mrs Purple":b0xjo5ci]I don't think 25 is too old for niteclubs at all... my younger sister is 29 and is in niteclubs every weekend... Personally I prefer late pubs though, and am too lazy to head to a niteclub, but each to their own![/quote:b0xjo5ci] I'm the same, I love late pubs with the music. I used to go to nightclubs every weekend up until I was 25, but I never liked them. I hate dancing and my friend always made me dance. I just can't dance! :-8 They are not for me at all but I don't think 25 is too old at all. I'm 29 but I just don't like them, and hate having to pay into them too, I'm such a cheapo! Maybe cos you are all loved up now you just want to spend it cosying up with your man? I don't think you can be intimate in a club (well you can on the dancefloor but that's a bit too public >:o) ) but you can't have a chat so that's why I think pubs are nicer or just a meal at home and a bottle of vino
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Im 30 and would go to a night club from time to time. Never dawned on me that I would be too old to go... well until a couple of weeks ago! I was talking to my nephew who is 10. So he says to me "Scarlett do you go to night clubs?" "Eh yeah why" "Do you not think your a bit old? You need to stop going to them when your about 28" That told me!!!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="PrettyWoman":39csj2ew] They are not for me at all but I don't think 25 is too old at all. I'm 29 but I just don't like them, and hate having to pay into them too, I'm such a cheapo! [/quote:39csj2ew] Thats why me and Mrs Summers run up before 11 on a Friday cause its free :o0 :o0 :o0
v
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
depends on my mood. I love night clubs, but the tenner in and hassle trying to get a drink does put me off a lot of the time, but then again I'd treat a late bar like a night-club anyway, and usually spend the night dancing in there too :-8 :o0 edited to say I'm 27