Nintendo DS Lite-sold out??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ladybird32 Posts: 1216
Does anyone know are these sold out or what? can't get hold of one for my lil sis, if anyone knows where I'd get one in the Galway area could you let me know please :thnk (I have rang all the usual places HMV, etc, but can't seem to get one)
Senorita Posts: 3413
Have you tried Smyths Toys? I'd be surprised if they are all gone :eek , hope you get sorted :thnk
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
I was looking for a pink one for my niece but they are all sold out but i've seen black and white ones around - the cheapest place being viking direct heres the link - hth :o)ll
Thanks guys Tried Smyths, sold out, also sold out on Viking Direct, she's gonna be so disappointed :o(
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
did you try xtravision????? i know Clane and Palmerstown got them in yesterday - the wii's sold out so i'm not sure about the ds but worth a try - ring every store u can.
dreamer Posts: 3941
I was in Gamestop earlier in the week and they had one - well a girl bought one. They said they were getting more in but just don't know what to expect in the delivery until it arrives. (Don't ask me ??) They get deliveries on Tuesday and Fridays (I think) I have a suspicion that there will be some available very close to Christmas!
SaJa Posts: 4282
I got mine from ebay. Ordered it last Thursday and it arrived yesterday. Its red and black and it came with a game. They still have loads of pink ones on ebay.
Thanks for all your help guys, am flat out ringing around, going to try everywhere when I'm in town on Friday, fingers crossed for me or there'll be tears :o(
SaJa Posts: 4282
Here's the link to the ones on ebay
October_2007 Posts: 937
Is there a Virgin Megastore in Galway? I got a ds lite in Virgin in Dundrum about two wks ago, they had loads but no pink ones. Im going to Dundrum this weekend, I could look for you if that helps???