Nintendo DS or Ipad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pd2 Posts: 85
Hi, Im just wondering if anyone here could advise me, I have a 5 year old ds who is well able to use my iphone and computer better than myself actually. Anyway for xmas i was thinking of getting him a nintendo DS, but then my sister said that supervalue were selling ipads both for adults and kids, im just wondering whats the difference, the ipad is €69 where the DS is €200, would they both do the same thing, im clueless when it comes to technology. He is cracked about angry birds and anything to do with dinosaure and these games can be got with a ds but i havent a clue about an ipad. Tks for your replies.. :thnk
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
I assume it's not an actual ipad for 69, maybe an Innotab? My DD has an Innotab and loves it, you can connect it to the internet and download lots of different games by age group. I'm pretty sure you can get angry birds. Personally I think 5 is way to young for the ipad but the Innotab is a great kid friendly version.
Bride2be13 Posts: 57
[quote="pd2":30u9wsm3]Hi, Im just wondering if anyone here could advise me, I have a 5 year old ds who is well able to use my iphone and computer better than myself actually. Anyway for xmas i was thinking of getting him a nintendo DS, but then my sister said that supervalue were selling ipads both for adults and kids, im just wondering whats the difference, the ipad is €69 where the DS is €200, would they both do the same thing, im clueless when it comes to technology. He is cracked about angry birds and anything to do with dinosaure and these games can be got with a ds but i havent a clue about an ipad. Tks for your replies.. :thnk[/quote:30u9wsm3] Hi I have a ds lite in ice blue or black and a game card with 30 plus games that I would be willing to sell, (I got one from my Fiance and another from my mum a couple of Christmases ago) and would be willing to sell for €120 if you are interested?