Nissan Qushqai Owners?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Girls I was thinking of buying a Qushqai, any one have one and what do they think of them? TTC at the mo so wondering re baby on board are they child friendly. Would really appreciate yer advice!
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
My boss drives one and she hates it says there is not enough room in the boot for all the baby stuff. Get yourself a nice 4 door BMW :)
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I've heard the same - that they haven't got great boot space and even good leg room in the rear seats. As mrsbmw says, look for a nice four door car.... I know BMW's can be quite expensive so how about a VW Passat or Jetta or better still the Skoda Octavia which has the biggest boot i've ever seen without being the lenght of a funeral hearse!!
Thanks a mill for all the advice, I already have a nissan and they're very tight in the back re the leg room but I do love the look of them. I'll give it more thought!
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
was at a hen last weekend and i went with my friend who drives a qusqai. we managed to fit around around 7 big bags in the boot and 5 pairs of old runners and raincoats etc (went white water rafting first hence all the gear) so no complaints from me about the space. I think they are a lovely car. best of luck with what you decide.
2ndBaby Posts: 260
I have a Qasquai +2, which means it can either be a a 7 seater with the same size boot as a normal Qasquai, or a 5 seater with a very, very big boot. I had a standard Qasquai for a couple of years, loved the car, very nice to drive, but the boot was not as large as you would ahve thought (but by no means small) so we bought the +2 version when it came out and we are very happy with it. ETA, I have a 2yo DS and another one on the way, and I think the Q+2 will be ideal for when I have the two of them on board.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
[quote="lastrolo":1jmv50db] I know BMW's can be quite expensive so how about a VW Passat or Jetta or better still the Skoda Octavia which has the biggest boot i've ever seen without being the lenght of a funeral hearse!![/quote:1jmv50db] They are actually cheaper than u think shop around u will get a bargain but dont touch anything that does not have a full service history, that goes for any car.
Thanks a mill 2ndbaby, I do love them have wanted one since they came out, I have been buying new cars since 97 and never bought a car that I really loved, but I do love the Qushqai.