Menu

Nitemares

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
I had a horrible dream lastnight that H2B was friends with this girl I had never met before. She was in the house all the time and making herself at home. I eventually dragged it out of him and he admitted he was with her! I ran after her but he held me back. It was so frustrating because he had his other woman in our house! I woke up at 6.30am feeling sick and felt like kicking him out of the bed! Didnt go back asleep. I still feel horrible and feel like killing him! Even though it was only a dream. Why do our minds play these horrible tricks on us?!!?!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
It's weird isn't it. I have dreams like that the odd time. In my dreams I'm either fighting with my hubbie or sis and I do be fit to kill them in the morning.
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Deadly, and the dreams are so believable too cos you're feeling all the emotions. I'm sure theres a reason why you dreamt that
I woke up so angry with tears in my eyes! And he was fast asleep beside me! I trust him totally and I'm not paranoid at all, so dont know why my mind thought it up! He was still asleep when I left but I'm sure he'll be laughing at me when I tell him later....after I beat the crap out of him and his mistress...and she was ugly too by the way! Which is an insult!
Shin Posts: 8515
ahhh joleigh i hate those dreams but luckily it was only a dream pet. i had awful one last night too, i had a dream sorry i know its disgusting but i had a dream that i had a really really bad hairy bum. it was long hair and i was so sickened in my dream, so i went to get it waxed and i remember crying in the salon cos of the embarrassement, and the girl was saying "god this is a bad case and we dont know if its going to grow back thicker and darker". oh god awful...i woke up this morning and briefly patted my bum and thank god its smooth hahahaha :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
and they will get worse and probably more frequent as it get closer to your wedding day, I had terrible ones coming up to ours. took me months to settle back into my normal routine after the wedding.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
God that is awful Shin :o0 Joleigh, it could be something you saw on TV or were chatting about with friends, that usually how I come up with my great dreams anyway.
[quote:32arbpob]i had a dream sorry i know its disgusting but i had a dream that i had a really really bad hairy bum.[/quote:32arbpob] PMSL! Sorry Shin but that just cheered me up! I always imagined you with a hair bum! ;o) :yelrotflmaosmilie: [quote:32arbpob]Joleigh, it could be something you saw on TV or were chatting about with friends, that usually how I come up with my great dreams anyway.[/quote:32arbpob] Thats true Honey cos my friend and I were talking lastnight about how we used to worry at the beginning of our relationships about what would happen if our BFs ever played away, and we were just saying how we never think like that any more! It must have planted a seed in my head...