nn

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snotzer Posts: 361
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I still have mine on. Was planning on never taking them off :eek Suppose it depends on whether your hands/fingers swell or not
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I think it really depends on the person and their growth/swelling. I am just 21 weeks and am still wearing mine as even though my bump is gone quite big I have not suffered with any swelling in my ankles or hands etc (thank God) so my rings are still loose on me. You will know yourself if they start getting tight. I am not planning to take mine off unless I really have to.
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Due today and still wearing them!!!! Fingers didnt swell though so I was lucky. I do practice taking them off and putting them back on everyday though just in case they start getting tighter.
brightling Posts: 1496
Just wait and see how it goes. I never had to take my rings off during any of my three pregnancies. It was my ankles that got all the swelling, God bless flip-flops!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Mrs July, good luck, hope babs arrives soon for you!! :wv
Salander Posts: 1639
you will know yourself when they start to get tight, its usually tighter in the morning - i had to use washing up liquid to get mine off and i miss them so!
tilsun Posts: 4506
My wedding ring was slightly too big when we bought it. Didn't have time to get it resized before wedding and afterward I decided to leave it as was hoping to get pregnant and swell up :-8 Delighted as should only ever have to remove engagement ring. As for when to take off, no experience but agree with others that I'd test it every so often and when it gets harder to take off then leave off.
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
i have not been able to wear rings since 20 weeks, they were quite loose fitting prior to pregnancy, my feet and ankles are also swollen, can't fit into shoes. everyone is different so you might not have to take them off at all :wv