No 7 make up match

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

katiecaboom Posts: 831
Anyone used this? Don't use no 7 makeup in general, but if this is good I'd consider it!!
Ms Star Posts: 207
I used it and found it really good. Was one of the palest shades - totally shocked me! Blending is excellent though and I got a foundation that I would definitely buy again. I'd say def go to the counter and get them to try it out on you :)
cookiemad Posts: 917
I did too,but didnt think the consultation was great,matched me to a very pale tone.didnt suit me at all.ended up going 2 shades darker,but for a finish I didn't buy.
Laurad999 Posts: 123
I got it and it was in a tone that I would never have chosen for myself. I think it was a soft rose - would have to check the bottle. I don't wear too much make up and have spent a fortune with other brands and ones that the make up technicians recommend always to end up thinking I look OK and then see photos where I look like a sheet with black eyes in the middle :-8 Since using the colour match at last I look human in pics. I think it works or else I just got lucky with the shade that was picked for me
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Got this done a few weeks ago, and was matched with a very pale shade. I've been wearing it in daytime and I love it, it's comfortable to wear and blends soooo easily!
brideorbridezilla Posts: 512
Yes I have it and it is really good. Very light, but great for during the day! I would really recommend it.