NO Hilary Morgan website???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LadyMary Posts: 1050
How can I get a pic of my bridesmaid dresses from Hilary Morgan? She doesn't seem to have one and its so annoying not to have a pic. Many people get her Bridesmaid dresses?
s wife Posts: 1445
my dress and bridesmaids dress's are hilary morgan ,so i feel your frustration,but in the saying that im kinda glad now as i would of been showing to many people the pics :wv
Manda 10 days to your wedding :o)ll Are you all sorted and excited i bet. I know your prob right, i just like to look at them. I'm always unsure till i see them again on the web on someone. What are yous like?
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Ditto I have Hilary Morgan aswell and it came in last week its amazing so pleased with it we just asked the lady in teh shop if we could take a pic of my sis in it when we ordered it
Oh whats it like?
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="LadyMary":fkli5pc6]Manda 10 days to your wedding :o)ll Are you all sorted and excited i bet. I know your prob right, i just like to look at them. I'm always unsure till i see them again on the web on someone. What are yous like?[/quote:fkli5pc6] i think no matter what dress even if you have picture of it you'll get doubts as for mine they are very hard to describe the b/maids are burgundy strapless and long they look like a corset and skirt but they are all in one,as for mine its something on the same lines the dress's where made as a set so they compliment each other i cant wait to wear mine :o)ll
Sounds very similar, is there white on them?
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Hi Lady Mary Sorry for the dealy was in work mine is in his coffee colour and ivory the coffee/bronze colour is in a slim a line skirt with an ivory strapless bodice and the coffee fabric trims the top of the bodice all finished off with a little feather .. fabulous dress and my sis looked fab I would thoroughly recommend him AUdrey