Menu

no more princess for me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

islandfun Posts: 3054
well I was logged out of wol over lunch and had to re-register. So it's back to square one for me..
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
are u the old islandfun?????????????
curliwurli Posts: 3369
oh no that smells :o(
*gone* Posts: 4785
You'll just have to put in a very dedicated effort into WOL'ing from now on - to feic with work!
*bridezilla07 Posts: 98
You can join me back at the starter line islandfun!!! It's shit isn't it?? I have been registered with WOL for a year and a half and 2000 posts later O:|
Moet for me Posts: 1841
No one will take you seriously and you'll be accussed of being a spammer for a while but once you get back up to your couple of thousand posts next week it will all be bacl to normal lol
[quote="Dolly Dora":gdprpi77]are u the old islandfun?????????????[/quote:gdprpi77] Yeah i was using Dr. Addison Sheperd there for the morning with my old profile but it wouldn't recognise me on the database and I was afraid to log out but I came back after lunch and I was gone.......
[quote="Moet for Me":1w6m2t7f]No one will take you seriously and you'll be accussed of being a spammer for a while but once you get back up to your couple of thousand posts next week it will all be bacl to normal lol[/quote:1w6m2t7f] no one ever takes me seriously anyway!
[quote="*bridezilla07":5xwhabi8]You can join me back at the starter line islandfun!!! It's shit isn't it?? I have been registered with WOL for a year and a half and 2000 posts later O:|[/quote:5xwhabi8] pure shit..i feel like a total newbie.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh right you were the doctor earlier...ask Fiona to help you can you not remember your old password