No morning sickness at 6 weeks?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else around the 5/6 week mark has any morning sickness. I've had nothing yet at all and everyone's saying it usually kicks in around 4/5 weeks. I've no sore breasts or anything so just wondering if everythings ok. My gums were bleeding yesterday, I'm more tired than usual and I get some pains in my back etc....also have illuminous pee but nothing other than that! How is everyone else due in Feb feeling? Thanks
NotHere Posts: 10273
Be grateful that it hasn't hit! :o0 for the first while I was mainly just tired and was feeling off but not being sick. Then at about 10 weeks it hit me like a steam train :hic Everyone is different though, so just relax and enjoy the ride!
Hi Flutterby. I know I should be glad I'm not sick but I suppose the way I'm seeing it is the more symptoms I have the more I'll feel pregnant! Silly I know! It prob will hit me like a steam train and I'll be cursing myself in a few weeks Thanks a mill
Don't worry Dovedro, I know what you mean. In the early stages it is hard for it to sink in that you are really carrying a little baby in there. But you are! And in another few weeks you'll be able to hear the heartbeat and then it'll become a complete reality :lvs
deem Posts: 710
i was well past the 8 weeks before teh morning sickness started, i did feel the sore boobs earlier though, just think every one is different, dont worry it will start soon enough
I'll prob pass out when I hear the heart beat knowing me.....i'm such a panicker! Can't wait to get to that stage though, roll on the next few weeks :o)ll
Elliecat Posts: 2725
I'm at almost 10 wks now, feeling nauseous a good bit of the time but that only started about two weeks ago.
[quote="Dovedro":1f795ezq]I'll prob pass out when I hear the heart beat knowing me.....i'm such a panicker! Can't wait to get to that stage though, roll on the next few weeks :o)ll[/quote:1f795ezq] I burst out crying! It's so surreal and fab!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3fcf74fv]Consider yourself one lucky lady not having the sickness!!! I never had the sickness either!! The only thing I had was the tiredness (still do) and sore boobies!! I have a friend who's in her first trimester at the mo and she's so ill, all day, non stop!! God love her!![/color:3fcf74fv]
I can definitly see some tears at the scan...from me and DH. Waiting to get my fist scan date at the moment and hope it's not too far away. Hoping to find out today God Christmas B your poor friend, it must be awful being that sick....how could you manage to go to work everyday and hide the fact that your pregnant!