no one around?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
There doesnt seem to be many online this afternoon. Maybe everyone finishes early on a friday.....except for me :cry: roll on 5.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glittergal Posts: 1504
I'm here to keep you company until 5 if you want
AVENGER Posts: 4595
I'm here till five as well - only 52 minutes till I'm out that door!
Shell Bell Posts: 357
I'm here till 5.30 if I don't have a nervous breakdown in the meantime.. Got one good bit of news today though, asked my boss about extra hols around the time of the wedding and he said take whatever I want and we 'won't fall out about it' which is great and means I can take 3 weeks in November and a few days sometime during the year..not too bad I guess
Oh thats great I'll be hoping to take 3 weeks next year myself too! Wouldnt mind being off at 5.30, the extra 30mins just kills me. And if someone doesnt take these celebrations away from me I'm gonna explode!!!
Glittergal Posts: 1504
Shellbell Your boss sounds cool Can I work with you?
clucky Posts: 26471
I am here till 5 not on much though bit busy
mad woman Posts: 22106
well i am running out the door at 430 cant wait!!!
I find it hard to work after 2pm on a friday, when I know the weekend is coming I just wanna doss! 65mins left to doss...
Shell Bell Posts: 357
Ah the Celebrations are nice though..I have a guy who sits across from me and every time he sees me with sweets or crisps of any sort he just says [b:30dpjmnv]'wedding dress' [/b:30dpjmnv]to me...so far not doing the trick (cos I secretly think he just wants me to give away my stash of goodies) Can't wait to get out of here this evening and we are hatching a plan to go straight to the pub even though we did that last Friday and I wasn't worth a curse all day Saturday..and have to travel tomorrow so..... maybe not. :?