No Symptoms (worried or blessed)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

goingladygaga Posts: 56
Hi Guys i've posted on the TCC forum and fond it a blessing, i guess ive qualified for this forum as i got my BFP!!! i went to the doc on friday, i thoght it would be more exciting, she didnt even weight me, i am going public in Holles street, my next check up is at 17 weeks (i am currently 7) i thoght this was really late. My scan is at 21 weeks. Anyway i am definatly pregnant 8 home tests and the doc confirmed. but other than that i would not know i was pregant, i havent had a single symptom... is this normal?? what is normal?? ive read that morning sickness is down to the plecenta forming, i'm worried or am i blessed.???
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i didnt have any sickness hun and to this date havnt gotten sick once :o)ll the only thing i had was sore and tender boobs, that started about 8/9 weeks, other than that, nothing,. congrats on ur BFP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Trillian Posts: 1685
None for me either at that stage, a bit more tired than usual but nothing unmanageable. I know how you feel, I had myself convinced the pregnancy was ectopic (no idea why), then I was convinced I had myself fooled into thinking I was pregnant (somehow also fooling three home tests and a GP) - then you'll see that scan and all will be well!
Greece Posts: 1800
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll You are defo blessed. I was the exact same. I was so paranoid as I didnt have one single symptom!!! Nada....no sickness, no sore boobs, no tiredness even. I found it hard to believe I was actually pregnant at all. It does happen though. In fact, I still had no symptioms up until a few weeks ago and all that changed then was that I started getting a bump and boobs got slightly bigger and a tiny bit sensitive, but that was only a few weeks back so you are normal and perfactly fine. As for first doc app, I was 5 weeks when confirmed, she didnt do bloods, weigh me or even take blood pressure, that was all done at my first hosp app which wasnt until I was 17 weeks. First hosp scan, which was my 20 week scan, didnt happen until I was 22 weeks. Im in HS also. But I booked a private scan myself for reassurance, if you wanted to do that check out Congrats again and dont be worrying, I was the exavct same, no symptoms at all but now I realise I was in fact just very lucky! :wv
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i didn't get any morning sickness either. i did get tired, but it was a lot later than 7 weeks so i would try not to worry if i was you (impossible i know :o0 ). congratulations on bfp and good luck with pregnancy :o)ll
goingladygaga Posts: 56
Thanks guys great help, i just love this site, i was over with a friend last night (5 kids) and i told her i was going to Holles street and she looked horrified, she said, why would you do that, its like a cattle market, she went to the coombe and said she swears by it... any advice out there???
aylala Posts: 3673
Hey going Ladygaga Congrats on the BFP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I had no symptoms ether apart from heavy boobs before my bfp and you are really blessed! I was worried too bu DD ishere beside me playing in her entertainer not a bother on her so please try not to worry! I also had her in Holles St. and couldnt recommend them enough, ok so the SP clinic was busy but I had a problem free labour and birth and would go back again tmw. Hope this helps :o)ll
shiny2010 Posts: 975
just found out that my mother never had any sickness/sympthoms at all on any of us (3)!!!! I on the other had, am sick sick sick ... so you are blessed ... so far PS know nothing about Holles Street
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
oh you're blessed :o0 :o0 I have been sick since 7 weeks and whilst I still have constant nausea/travel sickness feeling I haven't vomited in a week :) Every pregnancy is different and some people do have no symptoms so I would defo count yourself as lucky
LoveLife123 Posts: 2138
Hi goingladygaga, Just wanted to let you know that up until a week ago I had absolutely zero symptoms, the only thing I have now is waves tiredness on and off and I find myself a lot hungrier for my breakfast/lunch (but not dinner for some reason!) but that's it no sickness or anything and I've heard from plenty other girls on here (as you can see) that not everybody has every symptom in the book and its nothing to worry about - maybe we will have easier pregnancies - fingers crossed!!! :baby3: LL123 :wv