Nobody does it better-appropriate for first dance?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybambino Posts: 940
soulful Posts: 1697
Hi I love this song too. It was the theme tune for the 1977 Bond movie 'The Spy Who Loved Me' and although Duran Durans 'A view to a kill' is the highest selling bond song ever I think nobody does it better is the best bond song ever. It was also voted the sexiest song of alltime :eek. I would not be worried about upsetting grannies or aunties with this song. It is a sexy song but does not have sexual undertones. It is classy and written for a man who does it better than all other men because he is 007. I think it would be a fabulous choice for your wedding dance! Because nobody does it better than Bond. x Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better Lyrics Nobody does it better Makes me feel sad for the rest Nobody does it half as good as you Baby you're the best. I wasn't lookin' But somehow you found me I tried to hide from your love light But like heaven above me The spy who loved me Is keepin' all my secrets safe to night And nobody does it better Though sometimes I wish someone could Nobody does it quite the way you do Why'd you have to be so good. The way that you hold me Whenever you hold me There's some kind of magic inside you That keeps me from runnin' But just keep it comin' How'd you learn to do the things you do And nobody does it better Makes me feel sad for the rest Nobody does it half as good as you baby you're the best [img:13m32oms]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;95/st/20090924/e/Our+Wedding/k/d992/event.png[/img:13m32oms]