Non-acloholic

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Do any of you drink the non-alcoholic beers?Or are you not bothered,I have this want for a cold beer and I don't usually drink it... Would they be full of chemicals
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Dolly I tried the Becks last weekend, it tasted horrible and I had a really bad headache afterwards :eek
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah feck was it :o( I must try it,would have to be cold..
To be honest, I have a half now and then or a glass of wine Apparently Tuborg do light beers, ie about 2% alcohol, but I've never seen them
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Warsteiner do a really nice non-alcoholic beer! :wv
Ah? can you get it in the supermarkets? I'm off to Madrid tomorrow and I'ld like to be able to drink someting other than water !!
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Yep, pretty sure you can. It's a blue bottle. Enjoy!!!
Tedsters Posts: 1688
I tried another brand of non-alcoholic beer - got it in Tesco - cannot remember the name not Becks or Warsteiner it was another German brand. Tasted quite nice but had to be ice cold to enjoy it.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i had a becks shandy the other day - the beer is quite bitter but for some reason i'm really craving bitter/sour/sharp tastes at the moment so i was happy enough. It was ok as a shandy but i am not sure about drinking it "neat". the other thing is that cannot get drinks cold enough - everything needs to be icy before i can drink it.
Miki Posts: 309
erdinger non-alocholic is the nicest of them all. its lovely. Cant get it everywhere so when you see it stock up. I think Superquinn sell it. yum.