Noooooo!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
It's my first day back since I took 7 days off work for a mini holiday - it's bleedin' torture already!!! :o( :weep It's been 9 days since my alarm went off at 05.20, still trying to work out how I managed to get out of the bed this morning. Hubby is certainly not a morning person (even worse than me, and that's saying somethin'!) but I'd love to know what the hell was in his coffee this morning - he was full of the joys of spring!!! Eh what's going on there!!! He wasn't this excited since he started his few days off! :o0 So I need you to tell me something good or if you got up to anything nice over the weekend to cheer me up (and to get me through to 4pm!)
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Oh booo :o( I can kind of feel your pain, I couldn't get to sleep last night at all. I too am an early to work wollie and have to get up at 5.45. So tired today already. The bad nights' sleep totally negates my relaxing weekend. How was the holiday?
gottabfp Posts: 5641
totally sypathise with you, i was at a hen sat night, up dirnking til 9.30 next morning, im still dying today! :o(
Wannabfp, 9.30!!!! :eek How on earth did you manage that??? Even the thought of it made my stomach turn! Ouch!! Drink plenty of water today and eat a couple of bananas, they're great for getting your energy levels up.
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
You poor thing - its very hard coming back - no real advice just to say hope the day flies for you :o)ll
Ah thanks a million. I'm onto my second coffee, so lets see if that does anything :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I feel your pain. My evil little git H2B just rang me to tell me he's taking the day off work today. I could have done without knowing that. I would have been quite happy to walk in the door at 5.15 this evening and see him there, thinking he'd been in work all day. Why did he feel he had to share?! :o0
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":397cjrlf]I feel your pain. My evil little git H2B just rang me to tell me he's taking the day off work today. I could have done without knowing that. I would have been quite happy to walk in the door at 5.15 this evening and see him there, thinking he'd been in work all day. Why did he feel he had to share?! :o0[/quote:397cjrlf] I think it's a hubby/h2b "thing", do they have a secret club where all meet up to organise mean things like that?? Hubby does that when he finishes up early, unexpectedly :o(