Nooooooooo!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
the "northside shopping centre" ad is back on TV You know the one... "northside, northside, the great great shopping centre, Northside!" Gaaarrrrgggghhhh!
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
I don't know it Ginger Nut but I can feel your pain!!
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
LMAO! My God! That's a blast from the past. Yeuch! I hated that ad. North SIIIDE!! DeeennUNNNN!! North SIIIIDE!!! DEEEEnunnnnn!! The great great SHOPPEEEEEEEENG centar!!!!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
Where are you based sunbeam?? If you spend [b:2m8b16va]any[/b:2m8b16va] time in Dublin coming up to christmas and listened to the radio or TV you would become only too familiar with it. It's an institution!! (like a prison or a psychiatric hospital is an insititution!)
emma1980 Posts: 2219
yeah...i hear ya..that pennys one was on 2day.. pennys..got a whole lotta things 4 christmas, got alot for the family..lalalalala O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Up north Ginger Nut! I'm glad I'm missing it!
newlywedbride Posts: 113
Oh Emma, I haven't heard the Penneys one yet! Can't belive it's on already - now I can't get it out of my head!!! >:o( O:| :o0 :o0
BB1 Posts: 752
Ah girls its a bit of a classic, I bet theres a part of ya that loves it"
newlywedbride Posts: 113
There was a brand new Christmas Coca Cola add on tv this evening, I absolutely love those ads! Really know Christmas is coming when the coke ads are on! Love the one with the Coca Cola Truck - class.
roxylou Posts: 173
Just wait for 'walking in the air', then its really christmas!!!!!