Nose ran clear water like a tap out of the blue!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Delish Posts: 4176
This is weird, but as I was bending over to get files from a low shelf, my nose just started running , I thought I was having a nose bleed cause it was like a constand trickle but put my hand up to find it was clear water. There was so much it started dripping on the floor like a nose bleed. It was clear water not in any way snotty. I don't have a cold or runny nose at the moment Am I over reacting to be concerned about this? Does anyone have any insight?
girlymum Posts: 696
Not sure if its the same thing but sometimes if you are just beginning to get a cold and one nostril is running like a tap there is a homeopathic remedy called Aconite which I have found very effective for nipping it in the bud. Otherwise, its probably just one of the many mystery wonders of pregnancy!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
That happens with Sinusitis, I had it a few times. Have you headaches and sore eyes?
Delish Posts: 4176
Can't say I've had any bad head aches or eye pain, but it probably is sinusitis . Worrying for nothing as usual!
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Don't suppose you were swimming or anything? I've had this before after swimming or surfing. Some people call it surfers nose! Very strange, water seems to get stuck up there for a while and pour out hours later.