Not again :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinklegirl Posts: 716
Hi everyone went to the loo and I was bleeding rang hospital for advice they said to take it easy and come into hospital monday.This is my second MiscarrigeI have done everything right rested ,eating well, abstaining from nookie(just in case).I cannot belive this but it will be confirmed monday if its ok or not but I dont have a good feeling!I am 6 1/2 weeks .Can anyone who has been through this offer me some advice Thanks :)
bree Posts: 1880
twinkle i cant offer advice but judt wanted to say will be thinking of you & hoping for the best news possible... rest up, saying a prayer for Monday
Thanks bree its hard not to think about it I feel like a failure
bree Posts: 1880
ah twinkle.. your NOT a failure !!!!! no matter what happens, you havent failed. i suppose all you can do is say little prayers. i really am lost for words , i hate you sitting there thinking its your fault when its not!!!!!
grumpy Posts: 1280
I agree with Bree, it is completely and uterly NOT your fault. Please stop thinking like that (hard as it is).
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
I wish you all the best for monday. And its definatly not your fault.
newyearbabs Posts: 686
My heart goes out to you fingers crossed for monday. I agree with the other girls its def. not your fault
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
twinklegirl, i hope everything goes well for you on monday, ill say a little prayer for you :lvs
when i woke up this morning there was a little more blood.I am so upset as my husband is not talkng with me his way of dealing with it is to shut off so we are avoiding each other.I feel so depressed its unreal!
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
twinklegirl could you present yourself to the hospital today? if there has been more bleeding, surely they will have someone available to do a scan even though its sunday? where are you based? even of your own hospital cant perhaps one of the other maternity hosps could do it?