Not Fair!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jean1 Posts: 145
Everyone here in work is after getting McDonalds cos its friday and im sitting here with my stupid Tuna Salad. All I can smell are Big Macs and fries!! Stupid diet....
Huggles Posts: 1108
Ye but think of how gorgeous you'll be in your wedding dress :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
vonser Posts: 74
Hey! Dont sweat it missus - by 3pm they'll all be feeling bloated, lethargic and gross and you'll be happy as larry! Bad mickey d's! Bad micket d's!!!
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Have they finished their mc D's yet? Bet the office stinks now!!
gerbil Posts: 3528
but think how virtuous you'll feel! later on they'll be guilty at their big macs nad you will feel a warm glow that you didn't give in....well that's the theory!
Boss just came in and opened all the windows, it stinks in here! I know ye'r right girls but its so hard and the worst part is I still have to get through the 3.30 Friday run to the shops for chocolate!!! Bloody Pigs the lot of them!!! ( im just jealous really :-8 but only have 4 pounds to go!)
gerbil Posts: 3528
I'm jealous :) I wish i had only four pounds to go :o)ll
graceface Posts: 3632
I wish I only had four pounds to go too :o0 lucky thing. And don't envy them their Macdonalds, that stuff makes you feel disgusting!! think of all the yukky saturated fat! For goodness' sake, won't somebody think of the arteries???
It took a lot of willpower cos I didn't have LOADS to lose (about a stone) which made it even harder but I have had to put up with people saying that I was a really boring eater... Hello like I hardly chose not to eat C**p for the fun of it. One of the girls here today even had the cheek of saying that i'd badly want to start "living a little" just because im trying to eat healthy and exercise. WTF???
Huggles Posts: 1108
[quote="Jean1":3kx9dq6t]It took a lot of willpower cos I didn't have LOADS to lose (about a stone) which made it even harder but I have had to put up with people saying that I was a really boring eater... Hello like I hardly chose not to eat C**p for the fun of it. [b:3kx9dq6t] One of the girls here today even had the cheek of saying that i'd badly want to start "living a little" just because im trying to eat healthy and exercise.[/b:3kx9dq6t] WTF???[/quote:3kx9dq6t] I think that's woman code for 'I'm jealous of you, you motivated so and so and I wish you were fat like me'. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0