not really let off steam...more like disappointment

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

funkychunky Posts: 205
had planned to go to Paris next thursday, just for a few days but have had to cancel, too many bills came up and i completely forgot i have to tax my car next month. i'm jsut so disappointed :o(
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Aww girl so sorry to hear that :o( :o( :action32
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Aw thats awful, ya poor thing! :action32
well i had the hotel booked and the flights but i was able to cancel the hotel so its not too bad i suppose
[quote="BouncyL":30oenn3s]Oh no you had flight and accommodation booked????!! :eek :eek Oh then I really would be annoyed! Hope you didn't lose too much. Sorry to hear that. What a pain. :o([/quote:30oenn3s] well i was able to cancel the hotel for no charge so that was good the flight cost 150 euro oh well! i was looking forward to it for ages and because of one thing or another i haven't been able to save much, but only realise the car tax is out next month and its 600 for the year so its totally crap, and i don't want to just tax the car for 3 months or whatever becuase it comes around way too quick and its another bill hanging over me. i need a break, i feel like my head is going to explode soon
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Thats a balls! Did you have travel insurance? If so could say you were sick, get cert and get a few bob back from flight. There is meant to be fab weather this weekend and next week could you plan a little cheap treat for your self picnic at the beach?
no i didn't! for some reason i ticked no for it and i never do that, don't remember doing it to be honest! O:| yeah a picnic is a fabulous idea and i know just the spot too!
katgirl Posts: 1258
ah thats brutal, i have a girly weekend booked for july that i might have to pull out of aswell as i have got hit with, car tax, car insurance, house insurance, tv licience and massive gas bill at at once and im sooooo looking forward to it- ah life is a bitch sometimes isnt it O:|