Not to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlie crown Posts: 377
Hello All Sad news I'm afraid, I'm no longer a M2B. Had alot of bleeding Monday night, went to hospital and after scan and tests they advised me that they felt there never was a pregnancy and it was just my regular cycle. I'm a bit dumbfouned as I did 4 tests 2 different types and all were positive. On my first GP visit she said there was no need for her to do another test a positive is a positive. In the hospital they just said to make sure the GP confirms it next time. Felt like such an idiot, as I'm a fairly intelligent person, how can this be? Anyway I suppose I'd rather that there never was a baby than to have lost it. Good luck to you all and maybe I'll be back soon.
mad woman Posts: 22106
aw, your poor pet you, I'll really hope your half okay, thinking of you and your DH, MW
willthiswork Posts: 1995
I'm so sorry Charlie. Hope you and DH are ok.
corkrebel Posts: 744
Oh you poor thing..i had a miscarriage almost 6 weeks ago...and the sense of loss is overwhelming...you are probably feeling some of that too... hope that you and DH are doing ok .... O:o)
summer days Posts: 112
Charlie, I am so very sorry to hear your news! I hope that you and DH will be okay!
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Oh Charlie, so sorry for you but don't feel stupid or silly. Go have a chat with your doctor asap to find out what has happened. I have been advised that this type of thing happens all the time but don't give up and look after yourself.
clucky Posts: 26471
Oh charlie feel so sorry for you. I know how you feel at the moment but you should not be feeling silly for not pushing your GP - Go home and spend some time with your DH and hope you feel better
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
so sorry to hear your news all the best.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
That's horrible news but the last thing you should be feeling is silly. As you said I think it is better that there never was a baby than to lose one. It is dissapointing so spoil yourselves rotten today and try to move on after a few days
Expecting Posts: 11
So sorry to hear that Charlie Crown - thinking of you