Note for disposable camera

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rosebelle Posts: 346
Just finishing off my last few bits and pieces, I want to leave a little note on the table about the cameras, has anyone else done this? What did ye say.
HippyDippie Posts: 256
mine came with the cameras and says Please use this camera to capture memories of our special day. leave the used camera on the table for us to collect. Thank you for sharing this day with us! or something like that anyway... HTH
frankenbride Posts: 419
if you check out ebay a lot of their disposable cameras come with notes and in the description of the item it tells you what the note says here's a couple Use the camera on the table to take some pictures of all our friends and family...the fun, the special moments, the cute and loveable moments, and of course not-to-be-forgotten shots. When all the pictures are taken, please leave the camera on the table. Lets Celebrate Please help capture some candid moments during this celebration by passing this camera around for everyone to take some pictures When all pictures are taken, kindly leave the camera for us to collect & have developed Thank You for sharing in this special celebration! Use the camera on the table to take candid pictures of all our friends and family... the fun, the special moments, and of course those not-to-be-forgotten shots. Pass the camera all around. Let everyone enjoy the fun. When all the pictures are taken, just leave the camera on the table.