November 2008 Mums

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
We got our BFP this morning on our anniversary. I didnt think I would be back on this forum so soon. I am absolutely petrified after the MC. So am I the first here?
itwillbeme Posts: 838
Many congratulations to you and your DH. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
july7812 Posts: 1787
Delighted to hear the news of your BFP Fraggle rocker - best of luck with your pregnancy. Its only natural to be nervous especially after a MC - Im sure everything will go well for you - after all this little bean has a special guardian angel watching over them. Take care of yourself
mrscat Posts: 1082
wow, November eh.....congrats to you and best of luck with it all.....you're bound to be worried, but try not to and take extra care of yourself.
silíní Posts: 4219
Congratulations fraggle!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
jamie1 Posts: 94
Hiya, I'm a November mum-to-be too. November 6th I think. This will be #1 if it sticks around. Had a MC in July :o( so fingers crossed. Any other November Mums?? *)
Sassy Posts: 2269
fraggle rocker i am so happy for you and dh. Congradulations :o)ll :o)ll
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Congrats fragglerocker. That's brilliant news. Understand your apprehension as I'm 5 weeks pregnant after a m/c last November. We just have to think that this is a totally different pregnancy to the last one and think positive thoughts all the way. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. x :o)ll
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh Congrats Girls. Wishing each of you a happy and healthy pregnancy :wv Poppit xxxx
mummytime Posts: 3149
Congrats Fragglerocker!!!! I am delighted for you. It is a very worrying time but all you can do is take one day at a time. Get yourself an early reassurance scan. Wishing you all the next for the next 8 months MC